Seafood Restaurant In Myrtle Beach
The Chesapeake House has been a staple along the Grand Strand for decades. Some of our guests who visit us from other parts of the country simply cannot visit Myrtle Beach without stopping to see us at least once! Continue reading to learn more about what our seafood restaurant in Myrtle Beach has to offer…which is much more than just seafood!
1. FREE FOOD – Well, sort of! Each table at the Chesapeake House is greeted with a complimentary bread basket filled with warm, glazed cinnamon rolls, hot yeast bread and the best hush puppies in Myrtle Beach. But wait, that's not it! A cup of our world famous Fish Stew is also served to each person at your table. What other restaurant have you been to that offers a complimentary two course appetizer?!
2. Comfort Food – If you are in the mood for some food that warms your soul, the Chesapeake House has you covered. Our fried chicken is super crispy on the outside and moist on the inside, just the way it should be. Other comforting choices include Low Country Shrimp & Grits, Clam Chowder, Chicken Parmesan & Baked Spaghetti.
3. House Specialties – Aside from our world famous Fish Stew, the Chesapeake House offers quite a few signature dishes that you will not find anywhere else along Restaurant Row here in Myrtle Beach. Our Seafood Monterey combines shrimp, scallops and crabmeat all baked over pasta with Monterey Jack cheese topped with Hollandaise sauce. The Lobster Pie is a perfect blend of lobster, crabmeat and Monterey Jack cheese layered with a creamy white wine sauce, topped with a light coating of Japanese breadcrumbs baked to perfection. YUM!
4. Healthy Choices – The Chesapeake House offers healthier dinner options for those of us who like to live a fit and active lifestyle. You can get a dinner salad topped with your choice of boiled shrimp, grilled salmon or grilled chicken. The combination of mixed greens, purple cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, Monterey Jack cheese, toasted almonds and homemade croutons pair extremely well with any of our 7 dressing choices. We also serve fresh fish, which can be grilled or blackened.
5. Seafood, Seafood & More Seafood – One thing that everyone wants to do when they visit Myrtle Beach is eat seafood. Good thing for you, Chesapeake House offers fresh fish, shrimp, oysters, scallops, soft shell crab, lobster, king crab legs, crab cakes, fried clam strips and so much more. Fried, broiled, grilled, Cajun spices, smothered and covered…we can do it all.
Obviously there are more than 5 reasons why you should visit the Chesapeake House! We didn't even touch on our succulent steaks or divine desserts. I guess you will have to swing by our seafood restaurant in Myrtle Beach to taste them for yourself!